The clinic is now closed. You can still purchase self-sample tests from this website.
In partnership with Teesside International Airport, we provide COVID tests for all scenarios.
We are ideally placed to serve the Tees Valley region and beyond – with testing available for passengers, residents, and businesses.
There are a few more things you might like to know:
- We are a COVID-19 test provider. We are also part of the ‘Test to Release’ scheme.
- Discounted prices if you are travelling from the airport, or work for the Tees Valley Combined Authority
- Corporate accounts are available for businesses that will be booking regularly
- Testing, reporting, and support is available 7 days a week
- Same day bookings are available
- Family and group bookings are easily made
- Free cancellations and changes to all bookings
- Friendly and trained clinicians carry out the test
- PCR tests are analysed in a local laboratory
- Free on-site parking for donors at Teesside Airport
- No courier or administration charges
- UKAS accredited: 22782
Our testing options include PCR / Back-to-Lab Antigen which is required by some countries as part of their entry conditions. Rapid Antigen to identify if you currently have the virus, and Rapid Antibody to identify if you have had the virus.
It’s easy to choose the right test for you. Simply click here and answer a few questions. Based on your answers, we will make our recommendation.
Already know which test you need? Click here to book online.